Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th!!!

Happy July 4th to everyone!!! I didnt get IHOP i got memphis BBQ instead it was decent still wanting my chicken fried steak!! LOL... I am kinda bummed out today,I really want to be with my reed family today... I am so jealous!! :( I really dont like vegas for the 4th you would think they would have some cool things going on here but they have had most of them on the 2nd instead of today!! I had a shutterfly melt down... Somehow managed to delete all my photos from my share sited so i had to fix that... Havent been feeling good all day.. Think its just from being nervous/upset nervous about baby stuff and upset cause well its the 4th... Well going to find something to tie my time up... Cant wait to see the pictures from the Reed get together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have been there too I hope you had a good one anyways