Update!!! Went to doctors i am 2 cm as of today and if i want she can induce me on friday... I told her i would wait till i went into natural labor and she said ok she would see me next week.. So the 15th is the next appt.. If i havent gone into labor by the 17th my due date she will allow me to go over 1 week.. So if no baby by the 24th then i will be induced!!!
I am so tried its not even funny, i feel like i cant get enough sleep... went to bed last night at 9pm which is REALLY early for me, woke up every two hours to go to the bathroom but then got up at 6 then took a few 5 or 10 min naps for a hour and still feel like i could just fall back to sleep and sleep till midnight... What is up??? I thought you were suspose to have engery during the last part being preganant!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Great! I hope it happens soon. I had energy burst just before I had the last two - I am waiting for this one to happen too.
Walking may help you to not have to be induced - hit the mall and walk like a mad woman - it may help you sleep too.
Post a Comment