Tuesday, May 19, 2009

update

Well I figured i would update being its been awhile since i have posted. Well lets see what has been going on, all last week i was getting ready for the baby shower.Saturday was the baby shower it was good,went very well. I got a lot of things that i needed. Sunday i relaxed all day my feet hurt so bad from the day before.. Yesterday (monday) Gretchin (best friend) and I went and did some running around, Went to old navy and got to pair of pants and a long dress, It was then i relized that i look very preganant. I will have to post pictures once i get them. We came home a sorted all of the stuff that i have for the baby to see what i needed.. After that we deiceded enough.. and relaxed.... So today i have a few things to do... Trying to break it up between the days before we leave for oklahoma on
June 2nd... Having a hard time with leaving cause i dont want to leave david or bentley.. Being preganant doesnt help with those feelings i cried yesterday in the shower about it.. Oh well..I will post more later!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I have had terrible issues with emotion lately too. I feel like a nut.

Anonymous said...

I was so bad when I was pregnant I cried like 10 time per day....