Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Life!!! 5-20-09

My Life is ever changing!!! I got a call from my dad today saying that he is comming home the 1st of June... He has to come here and handle some bussniess, So that threw my plans in the air of me leave in the 2nd to go there to have gretchen mae, So now i am headed to the welfare office once agian, to see if they will help me. Maybe they will this time being david doesnt quilfiy for insurance till the 1st of Aug. I have mixed feelings about this, on the bad side i just got ok with me not being here with david and bentley during this huge time of change in our lifes, and it was nice to know that i didnt have to worry about anything with insurnace or anything.. On the good and bright side, I will be here when i give birth to our 1st baby and david will be here to witness it and then i will be able to come home with not only our baby girl but also come home to our baby boy bentley.. I know some people dont understand my love or should i say our love for our dog but he is way more then a dog to us, to me he is just like a child and once gretchen comes he wont get pushed to the side, He is a huge part of our family...I truely think that if david and i were to ever get divorved we would go to a custody hearing over him and gretchen mae... So i am happy that i will be here with my family when we have a addition come home... I am sad cause i was looking foreward to spending time with family while i was there but i guess i have to look at it as the sooner we deal with the business stuff here the sooner we can buy a house in oklahoma, so maybe by the end of the year we will be moving to oklahoma, that would be nice... So my life is always changing i have a sense of peace with this, though i am not sure why...

No comments: