Monday, April 6, 2009

BABY STUFF...

So its getting closer and closer... I am going into my 26th week Friday will be 26 weeks to be excate and i am so not ready.. Well I am and then i am not... I want her to be here cause i am excited but i am not cause i dont have anything i need including a name well i have four names that we have talked about... Gretchen Mae Reed, Mary Mae reed, Cheyenne Mae Reed, and Daviney Mae Reed... The Daviney one had to wear on me, but now i really do like it, i just dont want people to think its werid... I am still on the search for a breast-pump... I have narrowed it down to Playtex double embrace its 200 bucks and then the other is the Lansinoh pump... I wanted to use the playtex drop-in bottles,but i guess you arent suposed to use a different pump then bottle cause of contamtions... I dont know... I am still looking into that...I really understand the whole double pump thing,anyway...So that is stressfull. I am nervous that i am not going to know what the heck to do when the baby comes weather when she crys cause she wants a something to eat, or be changed or if she is just crying... I guess its all 1st time mom worries,but its scary... I think the thought of not having david there to help me makes me a little more nervous...Oh well.... we will see...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You worry to much - pick the name you like best - people name their kids weird stuff all the time and way weirder than what you have here - it is ok to be different.
Don't sweat the contamination thing either - you can use what you want - use the pump bottle for storage and the drop ins for feeding. I had a hand pump with the first one and it was a lot of work for not a lot of milk. I never knew how good a good electric pump was until I used on in the hosp for Remi - Childbirth classes are free and most hospitals have free breastfeeding classes - go to one and see what you think. When they cry check their booty, try a bottle or pacifier, rock them - change scenery for them - if nothing else works it could be colic and you just cry with them. I have some tips for that too - just relax.