So i am on a another baby names kick... I found a website thought i would share... http://www.babynamewizard.com/ I have two names that i like david seems to like them ok.. Now i gotta choose. Why do we have to pick the name for our child... What if they dont like it...
2 comments:
We are having hard time too - I think I am just going to name it what I want to - I am tired of Perry's *&*&%^%&*^^ remarks when I ask him.
If they don't like their names - they can pay to legally change it later - haha
I think as your child grows if you have a reason for them as to why you chose their name and you don't name them something totally insane they will like it fine....they will here it for life after all! Crissy and you will both find beautiful names
Post a Comment