Monday, March 23, 2009
Well the decision has been made!!!
We have decided that i will be going to oklahoama to have this baby,(NO HOME BIRTH FOR ME :(( ) Weather or not David comes or not, is dependent on how much money we can save/come up with by the time we decide I have to leave here by.. Which I foresee being soon by the end of may i would think being the lastest...Hopefully i can sell this land we have in pahrump and it will be enough to get us to my dads and we can survive for a while. If we cant get enough money i will be fly back to stay with my dad, hope and pray that david will get there before i have our little girl and then once i get cleared and the baby is cleared come back here.. I hope and pray we can sell that land or whatever else we have to sell to come up with enough money for us all to just get back there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This decision is really weighing on your mind - I pray for Gods will for you.
Post a Comment