Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!!!!

I know most are excited its spring,(though for some its still snowing)... It is for sure spring here.. For most spring means beatuiful days that you can sit back and enjoy the days and nights outside and in the garden. For me spring means the countdown to 115 degree days. I know its only going to be a few weeks till we see that 90 degree day and then its all down hill from there... Spring also means that my allgiers kick my butt.. Normally I would go and get a shot in my butt and i would be good for all my alligers till next year, or go down and pick up the good ol RX i have on call and i would call it a day... Well this year is a little different,this year i am pregant and the great doc said no shot and the pills arent that great for me to take while expecting and that unless it gets REALLY REALLY bad i should just tough it out.. Well thanks buddy....I really think they should make those trees that sprout little green worm things illegal... Now i do enjoy spring, i love to see the new green grass start to grow and I do love to see the rose bushes we have had in the front of the house for i would say 15 years start to bud those pretty roses..When i am in oklahoma with my dad I love the end of spring cause i get to enjoy the garden...I cant get anything to grow here, its cheaper for me to go to the farmers market and buy stuff then it is to get the ground ready for a garden... Oh yeah and spring marks the countdown to the clark county fair and rodeo... This will be my last year going being that i wont be here in las vegas this time next year..GOD WILLING!!!!!!!! Well HAPPY SPRING...

4 comments:

Native American Momma said...

Sounds like you might need to move to another climate. I love that in in OK on really hot days the times seems to stretch forever and you don't have to rush.

Lizzie said...

yeah i think we skipped spring here, it was 95 today! goodness :)

happy VGNO

Crystal said...

I am ready for spring too. I am also glad my doc says ok to sudafed and claritan for my allergies. I saw an allergist and took the immune building allergy shot for 3 years - one of those was while being pregnant and all was well with it. Ask your miwife.

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
I hope you had a fun VGNO.

Today I am leaving 100 comments.
Wish me luck!
Have a great day!