Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sick!!!!!!

I feel like crap,The wind has been blowing here for a few days,today the wind gusts are 50+MPH.. My head is killing me.. I can hardly breathe,gotts love pollen.. Last week the guy david was working with had a runny nose,i didnt think anything of it just its that time of year.. Guess what i was wrong, David is sick with some sort of head cold, I have the head cold thing going on,plus everytime i think of food i want to throw up..Called my midwife, she said to just make sure i get plenty of fuilds not to worry about food right now just remain hydrated, she said if its not getting better by tomorrow I need to go see a doctor..hopefully it will only last 1 day..As the day goes on just try and sip on soup or something..Well i finally ate a sandwhich and it was good and then took a hour nap.Still feel like crap..I am very thristy but when i drink i feel like i am going to throw up.. So i dont know what the heck to do.. I have been in bed all day..in hopes i will get better by tomorrow We have a wedding to go to tomorrow night at 6pm....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hope you get better - if it helps I have found another camo outfit to send you.