Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well this is the Plan...

This is what I know for sure... I will be flying back to oklahoma May 21 or thereabouts. I will be having the baby in the hospital in Tahleaquah,ok..(i am very nervous about having a hospital birth), David will be flying in sometime in July and hopefully he will get there in time for the babys birth, If not that is ok, as he isnt going to be in the room with me anyway. Then he will fly back home.. That is the for sure thing that is going to happen..

The things that are up in the air is that there is a possibility that if we can sell this property and/or sell some other stuff we got the ok to sell then we may end up packing everything that we need and move half of the stuff back with us and leaving the rest here untill we sell the house. Then once we have sold the house We will come back and get the rest. If we can sell what we need to then david will be comming with and living there with us and that will be our residents for a long time....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I don't know much about the hospital there - it looks like a nice one. I am sure if you have a birth plan they will try their best to follow it to your liking.
I hope you are meditating some - don't need to have a fussy baby from all the stressing you are doing about this.