Normally on Mondays I check out the Not me's on Mckmamma blog get a laugh in and carry about my day.. I myself have never joined in on Not Me Mondays...So with that being said here goes.....
This is my go at Not me Mondays, For Baby Stellan...
This is NOT my 1st ever post for NOT me mondays.
I didnt NOT on monday when i read the news about Stellan being in PICU, go and read almost every post on her blog from the start of the Stellan story.
I have NOT become obsessed over a family i have never met.
I have NOT sat and cried for this family.
I have NOT told my husband/friends/family about the Mckfamily.
I have NOT posted on my facebook about Stellan
NOR have i posted on my myspace begging people to pray for this little boy and his family.
I have NOT google prayer request sites and posted about stellan.
I also have NOT gone to my old churches' website and sent a prayer request.
I also have NOT sent out the word to a dear friend in Oklahoma to ask for her church to pray for him..
I most certainly have NOT held my dog down on his 5th birthday (yesterday) and put a stencil on him with Stellans name to coat him with baby powder..
I also did NOT cry when it didnt work cause he would hold still and it smeared... I did NOT try 2 more times with the help of my husband who did NOT think i was crazy... I have NOT woken up in the middle of the night with thoughts of Stellan on my mind.. I Have NOT thought about what Mckmamma is going through.I DO NOT admire her courage and trust and strengthen in god..I have NOT prayed more for stellan then i think i have ever prayed in my life... I have NOT signed into my blogger with hope that i would read an update that he was doing so much better and going home soon.. I have NOT gotten up in the middle of the night to check my blogger to see is there was an update.. I have NOT signed up with tweeter to get more updates about Stellan.
I have NOT sat and tried to come up with ideas for Stellan name gallery, or i have NOT asked my husband to use a blow torch or welding tools to make something with his name.. I am NOT most certainly am NOT ALWAYS thinking about the MCK-family... That would be dumb...Right?? I mean i have never even met them!!! Nope not me, I DID NOT do any of that...
I do NOT think that god directed me to Mckmamms site to show me that even in time of crisis i should not turn away from him, that i should cling tighter to him.
I have NOT dusted off my bible and sit down to find motivation scrpitures to send to Mckmamma, I Have NOT done that..
I do NOT over use the .... In all my post,emails and other writings just cause i think its NOT cool!!!
BTW...
If someone could tell me how to post a link to the cline site i would be gratefull..Thanks
1 comment:
You go to her site and go to the Linky thing - type in your name the way you want it to appear - then you type the address to your blog into the url spot-
http://thereeds07.blogspot.com/
it will show up.
Post a Comment