Sunday, March 1, 2009
No Friends and No Family
How sad is it when its so nice outside and we have no one to share it with... I cant wait till we move... Hopefully soon... I know it wont be soon enough for some people... But I really dont see it happening before the baby is born unless we hit the lotto or sell the land in pahrump...Who knows... I really cant wait till we are moved and settled. I think it will make david so much more relaxed and give him something to do... He can fishing with his brothers.. It will be so odd to me to have family around... Between my dads side of the family and davids side of the family, we will be surrounded by family.. I have never lived by aunts uncles or even cousins... I have lived next to my mom and dad, and my sisters and thats about it and i dont even have that now... My dad pretty much moved to oklahoma and my older sister lives in cali... and my other sister lives in HI... Oh well I gotta go david is hollering for me to come outside...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is nice to have family around - it takes some getting used to when you have to learn everyones ins and outs.
Post a Comment