Friday, February 27, 2009
Your baby can read!!!!
David informed me a while ago that we will be getting Your baby can read, ASAP... I had heard about it, but thats about it. My friend has it for her little girl, but she never used it so i didnt really know what it was.. So today while he was flipping though channels he yelled for me to come there, I can in and watch like what seemed to be an hour long infomerical... Seems like a cool program. I think that a program is only as good as you the parent make it. Which would not be a big deal for me, i enjoy doing that stuff with kids... I figure if it will help them read better thats good, being i had a really hard time reading and understanding what i was reading. and david well he was a lost cause when reading he told me he doesnt remeber read 1 whole book in his whole life!!!!!!!!!! So we will see... has anyone had any experience with Your Baby Can Read??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some of these programs are really neat. We are using hooked on phonics and the kids really seemed to learn a lot from it. Girls seem to learn earlier and faster than boys - sometimes I have to slow down and remember that Remi isn't the same as Alli and that they learn different ways and at different times.
Post a Comment