Went to appt everything is good, blood pressure is good i think it was 122/66, i think that is as high as it has ever been. Baby heart rate was 148... Everything seems to be good. I didnt get new pictures, out of paper... :( oh well... everything looks good... all my concerns are normal.. I am thinking of going to get another just for fun ultrasound like I did before. I think i am going to wait for awhile to have better views of the baby though... Still have no name, I asked david if he had any ideas and he said he liked mary mae reed, at 1st i wasnt to sure about it but it is growing on me... So its a maybe. He has had i think around 3 names so far the mary one, gretchin mae reed, and amber mae reed... Oh well we will see... well i think i am going to take a nap, and gotta write next appt on calender march 25th at 10 am... Margie is going out of town for two weeks so going to see her before she leaves..
cant wait till tomorrow, hope perry and crystal dont wait to find out what they are having!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah forgot measured in at 24cm
No comments:
Post a Comment