Once agian from parents mag... Cute crafts that use popsicle sticks...
Flower Power... Grow flowers that never fade by gluing 8 colored sticks to a stem made from 2 green ones...
Love bug... This critter have more then one lef to stand on... Fold a 3 1/2x 20 inch piece of paper into a 2 inch accordian.. round off the top edge with scissors and unfold.
on the back,glue a popsicle stick to the left of each fold. cut and glue paper shapes for the bugs body and face. glue two sticks as antennae, round front corner of face..
Photo Finish....Making picture frames is a treat- just stack and glue sticks together,alternating colors for cool and unique designs...
Book Buddies... A simply embellished popsicle stick makes a perfect bookmark, download templates from parentsmag.com
There is one for a cake carousel, but its kinda long and i dont have time.. if you want then let me know and i will send it to you...
Come fly with me... A stick works perfectly as the body of a colorful butterfly... from the picture is just looks like they cut out a butterfly shape and then add the stick to the middle and you can attach them to a moblie...
I know the pictures arent great maybe you can see them on the website... anyway gotta go eat something....
1 comment:
Thats one thing I need to get in my craft closet is popsicle sticks. I am organizing it better and building on what I have in there.
Side note - I think I would be more interested in the black and white photos first- I wish we lived closer - I would help you.
Post a Comment