Sunday, February 15, 2009

Parents Magizine

So I am not really sure how I got this magizine, but anyway I have it and I was reading it had some cute ideas thought i would share...

Meltdown.... When your kids crayons break dont toss them melt all the pieces together and you will get a big multicolored crayon... Very cool idea...

Safe keeping.... When the sock monster take your kids little socks and you are stuck with just one you can slip it over your digital camera and it will keep it from getting scratched and it looks cute too... Not to sure if it will work with my camera but worth the try...

Tub Trick.....A good bath time toy, organizer,and also drys the toys... Get a cheap plastic colander and use it to store all the bath toys inside of it, it allows the toys to dry completely once the bath time is over... Will have to remeber this when baby reed gets to this age..

Art smarts... Instead of using paper for the watercolors, use paper plates they are thicker and wont get soggy so fast...

Book Buddies... This lady doesnt live very close to her family, so she asked people to record themselves reading a book, that why she could play it for her kids when they wanted to hear a story... I think this is a good idea weather you live close or not...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cute ideas - I am always looking in magazines and online for stuff - daycare is always sending them home with crazy crafts.