Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pictures

So i got my one CD from photoworks and i am not to happy about it...Instead of just giving me the pictures in one size they came to me in three different sizes each and every picture... I am not looking foreward to the work of having them uploaded to shutterfly.. but i have started on it.I am still waitting on the one from photobuket that has all the OLD pictures that i want... I havent even got a confirmation about them shipping it yet... Oh well it says it could take 2 weeks.. Anyway i am going to be working with shutterfly today, so hopefully you guys have something to look at by tonight or tomorrow...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This sucks. When our computer blew up it seemed like forever to get my stuff back - Best Buy tried to screw us - Gilware was awesome and took care of all of it and I had it all back quickly - some was damaged, but I was so glad to have it back. Have fun uploading.