Carrying high or low:People say that if you are carrying low then you are having a boy, if you are carrying high then it is a girl. My belly isn't showing much but for what I can see it looks like I'm carrying high.
Sweet cravings:When you crave chocolate or any sweets then you might be having a girl, if you crave any odd things such as drinking straight lemon juice then it might be a boy. I have been craving a lot of lemonade thats all i want to drink , so maybe it's a boy!! lets see.
Husband gaining weight?Myth says if your husband gains weight then you might be having a girl, if he hasn't gained a pound then it could be a boy. Well anyone who knows my husband knows he isnt gaining any weight..So boy!!
Active baby:It is said if the baby you are carrying moves, kicks and is very active then it might be a girl, boys are said to be lazier. I dont know if what i am feeling is the baby or not but doesnt seem that active, and when i had my u/s before the baby just laid even while we tried to make him or her move!!! So boy...
Ultrasound:if the babys hands are raised in your ultrasound then its a girl, if they are lowered then its a boy. Well at every u/s i have had the baby has been in a ball.. So boy!!
Hairy legs:Are you shaving more often since you've been pregnant? then it might be a girl. I haven't so I guess it's a boy?
Adding up my results I am more likely to have a boy then girl.Well i will find out March 3rd.. Got anymore ways to tell if i am having a boy or girl!!!!!!????
1 comment:
I carried Alli high and Remi low and more out front. They both moved the same. I had heartburn with Alli and she had hair, but not so much with Remi and he was bald. This time everything is different - so I am not sure what I could possibly have. I am really not big enough to tell yet. It does feel low - maybe boy. I craved everything with Alli and junk food with Remi. I guess I will be waiting to see.
Post a Comment