Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I really need to start looking at a calender

Besides the fact that i just relized that davids birthday is less then a week away, its the 23rd... I just relized that when its time for deer hunting this year i will have a 3 month old little girl... What am i going to do... I went hunting young but i dont think that young and we always had a babysitter that watched us in the jeep when my dad would go off in the woods... I highly doubt my dad will babysit in the jeep or at camp while david and i go hunt,I dont see david staying behind to do it either.. WHY do i have to live where it takes about 4 hours to get the the hunting spots and no way is it a day trip its for sure a weekend long event and what about coldness... I dont my kid to get sick....****SIGH**** i dont know what to do... All i can say is next year hunting season i better be able to hunt in AR and OK... I'll let you know what figure out....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You should move closer to all of us before hunting season! They make incredible snow suits for babies too - should you need to take her with you. Perry hunts with our - mainly fron the backyard - lucky him.lol
AND you will be amazed at how grandpa will change for his little deer.