Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So its a girl

Well as most of you know i found out yesterday that we are having a girl... I was really bummed out, i REALLY REALLY wanted a BOY!!!! When the lady said "you are having a girl" i could have cried.... David was standing there and looked at me and said its ok... Didnt really help anything... Every since i ever thought i wanted kids i knew that i would get a boy, i figure god would know I HAVE no idea how to raise a girl, I WAS never a girly girl... I was huntin and fishin not long after i could walk, and i would say i prob. went before then.. So the lady crushed my idea of having this rough tough boy... People tell me all the time oh boys are hard they are way to rough and they are always getting hurt and blah blah blah... I didnt care i was ready... So now i am having this girl... I went to babies r us yesterday after we got home and scaned i dont know about 20 pages of stuff. Mostly cause i liked the scaner...LOL.. They have a lot of cute stuff for a girl.... I am still a little like well damn about this girl thing,but there is nothing i can do about it...David tells me it doesnt matter cause she is going to be raised by us.. She will just as rough and tough as a boy would... I know that HOPEFULLY that will happen... But what if it doesnt what if i get this little girl that wants to dress up in dresses and never wants to get dirty and wants to be the next paris hilton, i think i would die from heart failure... I really hope this girl is going to be just one of the boys for a long time... She can have a girly side but limited, i wouldnt mind if she wants to wear a dress and shoot guns... No problem at all... I hope that early exposure is key, if that is the case then i feel we will have no problem.... I will have her out there in the mud ASAP...So i have come to peace with having a girl, i know that no matter what she is going to be loved and spoiled....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It's all in how they are raised - I have both and they both can be rough and tumble and they BOTH dress up in dresses and high heals. God gives us what we need - not what we ask for. There is a plan and it will all happen for a reason - glad you are excepting it.