After
So, i have this camera i love it i got it for Easter last year i upgraded from a canon Powershot a530 and i got canon s5IS, so i have had this camera for almost a year.. I still have no idea how to use it.. I can basically point and shoot.. It has all these cool features on it and i have no idea what the heck they are for.. I really liked this camera cause i figured it would be a camera that could grow with me, being it has a bunch of add ons.. you can get a wide converter, tele-converter and a close-up lens...and it also has some options or the flashes... I have read the manuals and all that did was seem to confuse me... So i am thinking maybe i should take a class,but they are $$$ and they dont teach with just one kinda of camera they are more to teach you shooting techniques... So it kinda sucks i have this cool camera and have no idea how to use it...
1 comment:
Look at canon's website - some sites have video tutorials - much easier to understand. Take the camera and the manual and go to the park and just read and practice - that is what I do sometimes.
Post a Comment