Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthing Movies

So i rented orgasmic birth, just to see what it was about, i watched it for about 20mins and then turned it off... I couldnt stop laughing.. I know its totally possible to have one, but its just not for me... 1st your partner has to be very involved touchy feely and kissing on you.. Thats not me and david... I hate to cuddle and all that like we can hold hands and thats about it... It was just funny i felt like i was watching a porn with all the moaning and stuff.... I am not knocking it i just found it funny.. So i have watched this movie and the movie the business of being born.. I really like the business of being born.. Its really informational i am going to watch some other ones before i give birth, but was wondering if anyone has seen any good ones that they would suggest...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Look on webmd and see if they have anything