Thursday, May 10, 2012

Potty training,eating food,blogging from my phone and praying

Well Gretchen just doesn't want to go in the potty!!! I don't understand, it's frustrating in the sense that I have tried so many different things.. Stickers acting a fool, sitting in the bathroom forever, ( which now is pretty much not happening cause gunner is moblie)) she refuses to wear pull ups or underwear an at 1st I would fight her on it but when she would either take the pull up off as soon as I walked out of the room or she would stand there and pee in the floor i decided fine you can just go from diaper to potty, well that's not happening either!!! I would really really like her to be potty trained by the time she is 3 so she can play in some community classes and maybe if I can find the right program go to a preschool...

Gunner on the other hand is loving eating food!!! He has avocados, peas, apples and bananas.. Well a bite of banana.. He has pretty much loved everything but cold peas he didn't like the peas at 1st I just figured whatever and was moving on with life when while about to fall a sleep the other night it just popped into my head he might like them a little warm!!! How would you like to eat cold peas?! Heck I don't even like hot peas!!! Hahaha so the next day I warmed them up and he ate them right up!!! So peas need to be warm!! He hasn't had any issues with any foods..so David and I were talking about baby food and I had a thought With Gretchen I never really thought about this but then again I didn't make her food either.. At what age do we start requiring our food to taste good!! I mean really who just grabs some peas, and starts eating them, salt pepper nothing just peas!!! I kinda feel bad for them cause umm nasty!!! Hahaha

Blogging from my phone I have recently started writing my blog post from my phone and then just added my pictures from the computer when I have time.. (that's why the other post I promised to post have yet to be posted!!) I actually like being able to write from my phone.. So this post has been written and posted from my iPhone hope it comes out ok!!

So since moving from Illinois my bible reading has became non existent so I have been praying that I would be more compelled to pick up the bible and read before doing other things, Facebook, pinterest,playing a game I have pretty much failed but I have been talking to God more and more so that's a good thing! But this morning I had in my heart Matthew 8:28.. Ok verse just don't come to me I mean like never this is the 1st time I have ever been like oh I should read this verse so I did and I don't see how it has to do with me at all but at some point I am sure I will look back and be like ohhhhh that makes sense!!! So i am going to end my post with the verse,Matthew 8:28 "When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon‑possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way." (Matthew 8:28 NIV84)

No comments: