Friday, January 6, 2012

Differences

Gunner and Gretchen are so different in so many ways...
He has to be warm,she gets likes being cool
He eats like a pig,she well not so much...
She wanted her link ( still would if I let her) all the time, he doesn't care either way.
He wants to be held all the time by me.Gretchen was happy in her swing,or laying by herself.I remember when we were on vacation with her in fort smith and Oklahoma for everyone to see her.On the last day she screamed a scream I had never heard when someone would touch her... She was super happy on the floor.. I remember my dad telling me she must be sore from everyone holding her.. Gunner on the other hand I don't think would ever grow tired of being held.
I am excited to see the changes in them as they both grow!!!

No comments: