Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My lungs would hold enough air...

To yell as loud as I feel I need to... Today was beyond stressfull... Things have been bumpy with David... God knows I love him but these last few days I have not be able to show it. He just won't let crap go.. He has been just out of it... Gretchen was a maniac today I don't even know what the deal was with her... I finally had to just walk away and tell David to keep her away from me ... Due to Gunners cold he has been attached to me with only short periods in his swing.. So that has been trying... I feel better now that I got that out but still feel like a loser cause I don't know what to do with Gretchen I can't do another day like today anytime soon....

No comments: