I have random thoughts during the day... I would like to record these thoughts some way.. enter just thoughts... So here are some random thoughts I have...
My kids make me smile...
Do I really not want to have more kids? Cause my kids make me smile even when I feel there is nothing to smile about.
My husband irriates me to no end but I still love him..
I wish we or my husband could find a place where he is happy..
I wish I could stand my ground with him but its just easier for me to deal with my emotions then his..
I wish he could get over his past, cause I know that it bothers him...
Gunners milk drunk smile is something I want to keep in my head forever...
I love having my kids sleep with me even if they take up more bed then me.
No comments:
Post a Comment