So Gunners 1st week of life has came and went!!! Where does the time go? I cant believe that he is already a week old. He belly button has came off already, a week earlier then Gretchens did. His circumcision is healed I think... I am not sure what its suspose to look like.. So now we are waiting for his extra digit to fall off.He and Gretchen are both sleeping with us... I just enjoy having the kids in our bed... He seems to be doing really well with getting both formula and breast milk... I am afraid breast feeding has came to a end and I will have to pump, trying to breast feed,pump and bottle feed plus take care of gretchen is a little hard...
It's amazing how different Gretchen and Gunner are and yet still they have so many of the same traits.. Gretchen didnt eat more then two ozs till she was older,Gunner is already eating 2.5/3ozs..
I would have to say our 1st week went well... This coming week we get to see how I cope with 2 kids solo..
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Gunner 1 week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment