Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meatloaf....

I love meatloaf... Not 100% sure why others don't seem to like it but we in this house could eat it weekly!!! About 2 weeks ago I bought 2 copies of the Pioneer woman's cookbook. I gave one to a awesome friend that god has put in our life, and i kept the other one... David and I have tried other recipes from the book and i will be posting them after this one.. Last night we were getting ready to be snowed in from out blizzard so I made some good ol' comfort food. Meatloaf, Mac and Cheese and some green beans (which were really left over from the other night Thanks David!! )
 David normally makes the meatloaf and it is awesome but i wanted to use this recipe so i made it... This is what it looked like in pictures...






It was pretty yummy but when i make it next time i will be doing some modifications... :) 

No comments: