Saturday, October 2, 2010
Friday night fight night....
Ok so I love me some MMA fighting... So last night, David and I went to my 1st live MMA fight!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! Davids co worker is a MMA fighter and it was his 2nd time in the cage so we went to cheer him on. I love to people watch, it proved to be a great place to do that..When the fights finally started i was surprised to see how much more exciting it was.. The sound was so raw, it was great!!! All the fights were great... It was finally Ryans fight time, we had seen him before the fights and even during the fights and he seemed very calm and collected. Not amped up like you would think... Then he disappeared and we didnt see him again till his fight time he was a different person it was AWESOME... I felt a little bad for the kid that he fought... and i say kid cause ryan is 38... Yes thats right 38 years old!!! and has only been a MMA fighter for about 6 months.. UMMM the poor kid never really had a chance. It was over before it even started Ryan WON!!! WOOOHOO.. It was super exciting... I LOVED IT!!! I am sooo going to the next one I can!!! Win or lose i have to give it to the guys that fight, they pour their heart and soul into it and it really shows!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment