So I was looking in online albums to find pictures for my office and i thought to myself i NEVER posted about Gretchen's birthday cake!!!!!!
My BFF who is more like family then some family members i have, came down to AR to help with her namesakes 1st birthday!!! So she got to bake a lot while at my house... I mean like for 3 days she did really nothing but bake!!! I have a problem with going over board!! LOL.. She made 1 cake for saturday and i dont even know how many cupcakes for sunday and another cake for sunday night!!! Lets just say it was a little intense!!! So here are the pictures of the baking!!!
1 comment:
Love the cake!! So bright!! Skylar's birtday cake was tye dye the cake that is on the post girl it was so good looked to good to eat so does your sweet little girls cake. I am so sad I didnt get any pictures of the inside of the cake I was way to occupied with the 50 kids that were there I need a weekend away after that party lol no I loved each and every min of it..
Post a Comment