Sunday, September 5, 2010
Well i am here.....
I am here in St. Charles,IL.... Its awesome here!! The house we are staying at is right across the street from the river, The backyard is connected to a park, with a wooded section so we have deer out the window to watch. Its GREAT!!! We had the house to our self's this weekend cause the family went on a camping trip... Davids apartment is right across the river and also has a view of the river.. I really like it here, I guess thats a good thing being my dad and david, and KINDA me think it would be best for us if i moved here after the lease in FT.Smith is up... I am really torn, I really wanted to live in Oklahoma on my property but the opportunity here is amazing. AGH!!! decisions decisions.... The winters will be something else... Right now its nice outside maybe cool enough for a LIGHT jacket.... The bugs here are crazy there are these things they call MAY FLY'S and let me tell you they are THICK.. I took a picture of them outside and it looks like it is snowing!!! The mosquitoes are man size!!! They seem to bite though your clothes... ahh well i wanted to post something tonight and this will have to do... I am tired and the family will be home tomorrow and when light on the house you will know it.. 2 adults and 6 kids, are hardly quiet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment