Tuesday, September 28, 2010
on the move again....
LOL On Friday we get to move into our new place... Well there isnt much to move cause its all still in fort smith but i will be makin a trip back to pack it all up and move it once again, A few things will be stay in the south cause i am NOT lugging them around till we have a permanent place to call home.. Where ever that may be!! I think one day we will go back to live on the mountain like we had planed but right now its just not the place for us to be!! I do miss my family like crazy!!! I really hope that some of them will come and visit!!! I cant believe that we are going to be living in IL... I mean it was sooo out of my mind to even think of living here... Once we get everything all settled in i will start working all the time, right now i just go in when needed but we found a awesome home daycare and its close to the our work,home,and 2nd home!! I think we are going to make plans on going back to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving and Christmas unless we have my dad come up here for one of them.. We have only talked about it briefly... I am nervous and excited all at the same time about the winter!! Its crazy to be in a place that ALREADY is a little on the chilly side..Right now its 55 degrees outside!!! Once we get the work done on the house that we are going to be moving into i will post before and after pictures..It has SUPER big potential... Hopefully there will be a nice picture post soon.. This weekend should be pretty heavy picture taking.. We have homecoming going on and we have a MMA fight we are going to and have front row seats too.. Davids co worker is a fighter and we are going to cheer him on!!! Cant wait!!! LOVE MMA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be careful! Hope you enjoy the new place cann't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment