Thursday, September 30, 2010

Help!!!!



Yes I need your help the other day i was walking outside like i always do BAREFOOT... when i felt something stab me in the foot....It happens less then you would think to a person that really HATES to wear shoes and really only has one kind of shoe and those are just flip flops..I say its cause i watch where i step but my husband and my dad say its cause my feet are sooo tough from being barefoot that things dont stick me they break off or get mashed... So after i stop in my tracks to brush whatever it is off my foot i feel its not just going to come off. So i hobble my way in the house and proceed to try and pull out a piece shard of glass I get some of it and the rest breaks off in my foot.. So for the last few days ok i guess we are going on 5 days i have been walking around with it in my foot but now it is starting to HURT.. All the time i mean as i write this i can seriously feel the throbbing pain in my foot.. It sucks!! Soo does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a shard of glass out of your foot without havin to go to the dr or cutting my foot open!!!

3 comments:

Emily - faliLV said...

Um - sorry lady - I think you need to go to Dr. You may need a tetanus shot. And if you don't get that glass out - you could end up needing surgery.
:( That sucks!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Happy to have you as a new follower - wanna trade places?? I am jealous you are in St. Charles. I grew up in Wilmette.
Following you! Love your picture on the header of your blog too!
Emily
www.familyandlifeinlv.com

Melissa said...

Hey girl! I don't think there is any other way to get it out. The problem is that it has already been a few days so you don't know if some of the glass has broken off and moved to a different place in your foot or what is going on. I would definitely go to the doctor to be on the safe side. You definitely don't want an infection. Otherwise, the only other thing I would suggest is to have David get some tweezers and try to pull it out. He would be able to better see what he is doing. Hope you get it worked out either way!

JenH said...

Ouch! That must hurt!Put some rubbing alcohol on your foot and clean your tweezers really really really really good and try to take the glass out. Otherwise i would head to the doctors....
btw, I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday Follow. I would love it if you could stop by my blog as well! I hope you have a great Friday!
http://mrsgoldilocks.blogspot.com/