Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD I HAVE EVER KNOWN!!!

Its my dads birthday today and oh how i wish i could be with him to celebrate but he understands that i cant be there and is happy that i cant be there in some sorts. My dad turned 66 today, he was 40 when i was born!! Oh i am such a daddys girl its not even funny.. I love him very very much and almost always consult him in every choice have to make... He is a great grandpa and a wonderful DAD... I hope and pray that my daughter will know him half as much as i know him!!!


 

1 comment:

Small Town Girl said...

I love this post! My dad's birthday is in two days mine is the 16th his the 23rd and my daughters is the 30th it is sure a good mo for birthdays... It is nice to be a daddys girl. I am and so is my sweet daughter she is all about her daddy as I am about mine. Such sweet pictures..