
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
hmmmm really the 1st one i have no idea!!! I dont even remember my dreams most of the time, but the most recent david was in a car accident,which is kinda crazy cause just yesterday david was in a car accident but not my david.. I know tooo many davids!!!
hmmmm really the 1st one i have no idea!!! I dont even remember my dreams most of the time, but the most recent david was in a car accident,which is kinda crazy cause just yesterday david was in a car accident but not my david.. I know tooo many davids!!!
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Well i am not into alot of professional sports. But i do love a good youth football game or baseball or softball.. To play would be softball.to watch pros it would be rodeo.
Well i am not into alot of professional sports. But i do love a good youth football game or baseball or softball.. To play would be softball.to watch pros it would be rodeo.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (leggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
oh its not just one... I would like to be able to pull off any of the above!!! LOL.. But a ball cap and leggings would be my tie for the top!
oh its not just one... I would like to be able to pull off any of the above!!! LOL.. But a ball cap and leggings would be my tie for the top!
4. Did you make good grades in school?
Ummm NO...I didnt like school at all.. If i brought home a D or a C my parents were happy..
Ummm NO...I didnt like school at all.. If i brought home a D or a C my parents were happy..
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Oh lets see most of mine just ran out. But i was getting
parents, rachel ray, and paula dean, and then.... some hunting one but i cant remember which one it is.
Oh lets see most of mine just ran out. But i was getting
parents, rachel ray, and paula dean, and then.... some hunting one but i cant remember which one it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment