Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a wee bit of me...


I came across this today as i was looking at the people who had signed up for the August photo challenge... 
Looks like fun sooo ill join in..
 
{one} what was your favorite birthday gift?
hmmmm..i would have to say that it would be the kiss my husband gave me on my 16th birthday
( of course we werent married then)

{two} have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
I cant say that i have!

{three} what’s the strangest talent you have?
I dont think i have a strange talent..

{four} what are your favorite kind of chips?
I love pork rinds but if you dont count them as chips i would say BBQ chips

{five} do you know any tongue twisters? 
                                              Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
                                             Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
                                             If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,
                                      Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?


{six} what was the last movie you saw in a theater?
 I think it would be p.s. i love you.... i know i never go to the movies
{seven} do you collect anything?
i have tired to collect things but it doesnt work out, bu what i can collect is pictures..

{eight} what is something you wish you were better at?
Everything.. I wish i was a better housewife, with cooking,cleaning,and being crafty

{nine} what’s the worst habit you have?
being lazy, and  procrastion

{ten} when you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
what time is it??

now it’s your turn!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

brutally honest here - admirable.