1. Do you prefer to write in cursive or print?
I print on everything... I write big and bubbly...
2. Do you prefer to shop online or go out and actually
go to the stores?
go to the stores?
i do both, in this heat though i have found myself liking the internet much more
3. Would you prefer to go camping or stay in a motel?
well i would say camping... but i do like a nice HOTEL too
4. Do your prefer going to the movies or staying
home to watch one?
home to watch one?
umm i havent been to the movies since PS I LOVE you was out at the movie!! soo i would say staying home and watching
5. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
well to be clean a shower... but if i have a big huge bath tub to soak in i will take a long bath and then jump in the shower to wash the dirt off of me... ;)
hope u head over to Night owl and join in on the fun...
2 comments:
P.S. I love you...that was quite some time ago! Although, it's expensive to actually go to the theater.
Oh I write in print all the time too! Loved reading your answers
Post a Comment