Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday photo flashback

Feb 2009
The month of JULY is a VERY VERY important month to our family..It has one of our familys favorite hoildays and has the birth of our little girl .Last year at this time i was 9 months with this bundle of joy and ready to pop at anytime...Stay tuned this month to see just how long i had to wait for her to come....

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Very cool, picture of life inside the tummy!

More Than Words said...

Very precious! I still have my ultra sound pictures!

XmasDolly said...

Memories of time gone by is so precious. Thanks for sharing. I'd follow you , but I don't seem to find it.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Aw! I have an ultra sound photo of each of our children...some where! They are now 26, 23, and 20!

I love that yours shows your little ones profile so clearly!

Blessings & Aloha!
Have a safe and wonderful July 4th!
My hubby's sister was born on July 4th, so growing up, she thought that the huge fireworks were done jsut for her :o)

If you are able to stop by, I would love to share a few of our son's songs and some of our past July 4ths...please leave a comment if you do, so that I know that you were there.