Awesome photo, Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
This is awesome...so perfect for the holiday.My CC---She's not a NINJA turtle!! I do hope you can stop by to visit with me.Have a great weekend.
That is a great picture. I love it. Happy 4th of July. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come again.
Yes, it's totally perfect! And your blog looks very patriotic, too! I hope you have a wonderful Fourth!http://meeyauw.blogspot.com/2010/07/camera-critters-117-tractor-chicken.html
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome photo, Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
This is awesome...so perfect for the holiday.
My CC---She's not a NINJA turtle!! I do hope you can stop by to visit with me.
Have a great weekend.
That is a great picture. I love it. Happy 4th of July. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come again.
Yes, it's totally perfect! And your blog looks very patriotic, too! I hope you have a wonderful Fourth!
http://meeyauw.blogspot.com/2010/07/camera-critters-117-tractor-chicken.html
Post a Comment