My little girl turned 1 today!!! I cant believe that a year ago they placed her in my arms!!!
She has really been the best baby i could have ever asked for... Its amazing what this 1st year has been to both her and me...There have been a FEW days when i have asked myself if i was cut out to be a mom,but most days i wonder how i was sooo lucky to have her placed in my arms!!! I love her more then anything else in the world.. She has such personality and she is a little ham for the camera... She is wonderful!!! This is what was wrote on the day she turned 1... I really wanted to have something heartfilled to write but with everything that was going on i just couldnt... It has now been 16 days since her 1st birthday and I still have nothing all mushy to write!!! Our life really hasnt been "normal" David has been gone since the 12th of july afterr only being home for 9 nights and isnt due home agian till around october!!! I have been mama,daddy and friend, and i havent really gotten to think about what the year has been other then amazing and fast!!! I look at my little girl and pray that she will get to do whatever she wants to in life and that i will rise her right...She has brought happiness into my life and her daddys.. Its funny, david hardly ever smiles (just the type of person he is) but when it comes to his little girl he beams!!!
She has been a true blessing into our lives and i couldnt think of life without her now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment