Wednesday, June 30, 2010
OMG!!!
So like a week ago or so... I dont even know how long it has been but gretchen got photos done of her by brooke... I have talked about this already in my blog... Brooke sent out the disk of gretchens photos today and also sent me a link to a few that she posted on her flickr account...Let me just say my daughter was SOOO not being still and the other girls were actting like crazy fools and she manged to get GREAT photos!! I can not stop faving about her work!!! I LOVE all of the photos of my baby girl...I have not seen one picture of gretchen mae where i am like oh i really dont need that one... I LOVE THEM ALL!!! What great work!! I wish she lived closer so i could have her do more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment