Monday, April 5, 2010
Another milestone down!!!
My girl is a rolling over, sitting up, crawling, standing up with help, standing up with NO HELP girl now... Thats right today she just let go of me and just stood there!!! I was in shock i didnt even grab my camera!! Sooo pictures will come later today!! as for now she tuckerd herself out standin up and fallin down as she practiced her new milestone!!! Only 6 more days and she is gonna be 9 months... I wonder by 10 if she will be walking... I was walking at 9 months and walking good at 9.5 months soooooo we will see.!!! I cant believe she is grwoing up soo fast on me...OH HOW I LOVE MY GIRL!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how fun =) I am glad she is doing good...sorry about the pink eye and the cough =(
Post a Comment