Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Such a let down.....

Today i called my sister for the i dont even know timeth, and got no answer left a message once again and told her that we have been packing and getting ready to move... I still have not heard from her.. I am very hurt by not hearing from her. Even more so that she lives less then 5 hours away and still has not came to see gretchen, I have drove to see my nephew in plays and at football practices i have drove to dog sit for her and i just feel like really you cant take a day and come see your little sister and her baby before they move.. Especially since her kids were here for Christmas break!!!!I feel like she is very very lost, I know she has had a hard time since our mother passed but still life goes on and we have to deal with it in better ways then i think she is...So my feels are hurt and i can feel that they are on the verge of turning to anger....... Not sure what to do about this... I mean i cant call her her cause she doesnt answer the phone, maybe i'll write her a letter.. yeah ill write a letter and maybe ill send it and maybe i wont... Maybe i should write a letter and then write another one and send that.... Well my little one is calling and i cant pass up play time with my little one... I am very proud of myself for making sure that gretchen comes before everything else in my life.. My computer time seems to be getting shorter cause she is sleeping less but god knows i wouldnt change it for a single min...

1 comment: