So the 6th was my brothers birthday... I didnt forget, was very busy and had started a post but got side track and then just never could get my train of thought back...
So pretend its the 6th of february again for a min... LOL
Happy Birthday Jimmy,
I miss you greatly as do others you left here on this earth, I recently got in contact with your big sister, She is doing great and we are planning on her to come to visit this summer in Oklahoma!!! You have nieces and nephews and you even are a great uncle!!! Your great nephew and your youngest niece are less then a month apart!!! I wish you could be here to see Gretchen Mae grow, I know you are looking down on us but being here would be MUCH better for us..I never knew i could love someone i never got to physically meet but you have shown me different..I know its part of gods plan but i wish you could be here on earth with us.. Keep looking down on us, and protecting us...
Happy birthday
Love you,
Your Little sister!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment