Saturday, January 16, 2010

Renewal...

So last night i was watching tv and i dont even remember what i was watching other then it was about a couple renewing their vows..Which just made me think about what has been on my mind for the past 2 years even more...When David and I got married well before we got married, we talked that we would just have a fast wedding and then later we would have a wedding or a reception or something. So obvoualsy we have never had one.. I have NO pictures of the day we got married and really i just want to wear a pretty dress and have a day all about me... Is that selfish??? So i have been thinking is a wedding to renew vows dumb? I dont know if we will ever have one but it just got me thinking... :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Every girl deserves her fairy tale day..... Brandons wife bought a dress and they are just going to do a photo shoot in it - they JOP'd it too and now wish they would have had the wedding too.