Sunday, January 17, 2010

My 1st....

I was sitting thinking today as i videoed gretchen in her walker and thought is this just a 1st time mom thing or do you do this with all of your kids, or am i just weird and no one does this.. Everything new she trys i want to capture some way... I love when i look at her and she smiles at me.. She truly melts away any anger i have when i look at her.. She is the sun that brightens my day!!!  IF  and thats a BIG IF do you only feel that way for your 1st or does that love and feeling stretch on to the others...

3 comments:

Crystal said...

It's new and different every time. You may not take as many pics of certain things, but they are all different and they all have different things that you want to capture.

Brooke said...

I agree with Crystal! I love all three of my boys in different ways and each time ANY of them make a new discovery, it's still amazing!

Adrienne said...

I just have Tyler but I bet I would do it all the same ...random at best