Sunday, January 3, 2010

A look at the year ahead

I know i rush the year but i like to have a basic plan of how the year is going to play out... So here is my year ahead but 1st I have been working on shutterfly for the past two days and i think its finally done... well it is done as i am going to only be adding pictures to it till we get moved.. I wont have a lot of time to work on it so i got it to where i think i wanted it and this way i can just add pictures when i have time... I am working on photo books for Macy, Gretchen, and a few others but they will be giving to people later in the year...

Now on to my look ahead........

I was looking at my calender today and even though weather wise its not the best time to move, its really the best time for us to move... As the summer is jammed packed with stuff going on... This will give us the end part of winter and the spring to get things in order... I think about the month of May begins birthdays and festivals that i want to go to... June is pretty mellow we just have Macys' birthday that i can think of which will be like the 19th of June as Nikki is going to be taking the kids out of town for their birthdays the 24-27... Then July we have the 4th which i am SUPER excited for... then the next week is Gavon and Gretchens 1st BIRTHDAY i cant even believe that in 6 more months my little girl will be a whole YEAR old!!!!... I have updates for her too but maybe in a another post...anyway back to the year ahead... Then July is full of festivals that i want to go to and the same for Aug... September is my dads birthday, October is full of pumpkin patches, remis birthday, Halloween... November is full of birthdays for me and thanksgiving, then we have december and its full of birthdays and christmas parties...

This year we will start buying Christmas gifts Well before novemeber and december.. I am looking forward to the holidays this year cause we will be around family.. and most importantly my dad.. I am such a daddys girl... I miss him very much..... I am really excited for gretchens birthday, I want to have a big party for her with friends and family... I was thinking of going some place but i think we will just have it at our house (if i feel its big enough)...We have decided that we are going to try and get a house around sallisaw, so david can work in fort smith, and eventually have a house built on the land that me and my dad own, between brushy and sallisaw... It will be a little of a drive for david but he wants to live out in the sticks and i want to live on the land that my dad grew up on... I plan on having the land cleared and house built in 5 years.. I am praying to god it works out good.. My cousin is going to rent this house from my dad, so that is good we dont have to try and sell in this market... I am going to try and start on my Wii fit tomorrow, with david home its way to hard to try and workout with him coming in and out of the room and then him wanting to watch tv... So tomorrow i think i will start my routine of working out...I am going to be taking a break from the Internet, i may or may not check emails and blog in the next few coming weeks.. I have sooo much to do i have the normal everyday house workings plus starting to get things ready to be pack...I am trying to pack everything very well 1. so it travels well and for another i want to be able to bring as much as i possible can.. I think packing up 25 years of life is going to be hard...A lot of stuff is going to be left or thrown away, but there are some things that will not that are very very fragile for example my moms paintings!!! I love them they are super cool and if i have time there will be a album on shutterfly of all of them!!Umm lets see anything else that i need to write.... Nope i dont think so.... I have a update for Gretchen comming up......Oh yeah i figured out how to use spell check on the updated version of blogger... have to use spell check on the google toolbar!!...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Even though I love comments - I blog for me on my personal blog - this is my album and personal stories that I want to remember. I have over 1000 posts there, but on the public blog I only have about 150 - so it must not interest me as much. I love my shutterfly and I use it for a safty net when it comes to my pics, I do like sharing and have opened it up for a little while to be public. I have found someone who has lots of links to other shutterfly people and I wouldn't mind sharing with them. It is more my thing as far as sharing. It has just been lots of work.