This was the answer to my boredom i was trying to think of something to post today and this answered my calling....LOL
1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Ummmm this is kinda hard, i got into a lot of trouble at school.. LOL I guess i would have to say the worst trouble that i can remember getting into was either 7th or 8th grade not sure which one.. I got caught with less then the size of a quarter of bunk pot... I found it while i was looking for something in one of my moms drawers and she must have forgot she put it in there cause it was OLD stuff i am sure that if i got the chance to smoke it, it would have either made me sick or done nothing at all.. So anyway i got caught with it at school and to make a example for the rest of the students i got my rear end hauled to juvy... I begged the cops to just let me stay there and not call my DAD... I didnt want my dad to find out.. But yes they called him and my mom, and they treated me like i just got caught smuggling pounds of pot... They strip searched me hand cuffed me to the bench took a tally of scars and tattoos i had, TATTOOS??? what 7th or 8th grader has tattoos??? Anyway i told the lady i had a scar on my knee from a wart that the dr took off... HAHAHAHA and then they put me in a holding cell with some girls that looked like they needed to be in a rehab/or a mental hospital.. Then they called me in to sit with my mom and DAD and my dad wouldnt even look at me! It was horrible... My mom was freaking out trying to play this holyier then thou part and she wanted to know where i got the pot i kept telling her i would tell her that when we left but i didnt want to tell her now.. and she kept on and on and on and finally i had a enough and was like from your dresser, she then just sat down and the Parole officer looked at her and then gave her a lecture on how if she was smoking then how could she excpet me not to smoke.. I just sat there worried about what my dad would say the whole ride home he never said a word to me got into the house never said anything to me except i was grounded and that i needed to go into my room, he didnt talk to me till the next day and then it was just normal conversation but i truly think that was prob the worst thing he could have done... My mom on the other hand went crazy and pulled the phone that i had in my room out of my wall and took my tv away and searched my room and well yeah you get the idea... LOL
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am a night person, i dont like to get out of bed till at least 10am and i dont go to bed till about midnight or 1 am... I have always been that way
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Two handed
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
I am registered Democrat, but i will vote for who ever i choose....
5. Are you a pet person?
Ummmm YES.. very much so, if i could have a farm i would have one!!!

1 comment:
my best friend Jennifer was a night owl until she became a teacher but she can still nap...I have never been a sleep in kind of gal and I am no napper...
Post a Comment