My life,My Journey

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wordless Wed....



Posted by Ashley at 12:56 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MY SHUTTERFLY

  • MY PHOTOS

Looking back....

ME

ME
So i have realized that i have hardly any pictures of me... I guess cause i am always takin them.... Anyway I would say I am pretty down to earth, easy to get along with .. I am learning about life everyday. I have bad days and good ones. I have found out that there are few people in the world you can truly count on and i thank god everyday for the ones i have in my life. I love to hunt and fish but HATE to get ate up with bugs.I HATE with a passion to clean, Love to cook but dont cause i hate to clean sooo much.. I wish i could be a modern day June Cleaver hoping that will happen one day... I have 3 kids one born march of 2004 and one born july 2009 and one to be born 2011..I complain about my husband but it comes more clear to me everyday that we were made for each other. We have a unique relationship that I love!!

My other half

My other half
My husband is a unique person, he is what makes our relationship unique. He has a very hard and rough exterior and if he lets you in he has a wonderful heart. He loves to fish and love weapons of any kind. He has tattoos and very offensive tattoos but we have the same thoughts.If someone is so closed minded as to see whats on the body and judge before you get to know that person then its their loss. He isnt going to lose any sleep over it.He is the one that completes me even when I am mad at him!!

The oldest boy

The oldest boy
Bentley was born march of 2004 he was our 1st baby and still is a baby. He is a little dog with a HUGE personality and thinks he is a big dog. He plays better with big dogs then with little ones. He thinks he is human and doesnt understand why he cant go everywhere with us. He loves milk will eat just about anything and LOVES to fish.. He makes a noise that is something awful when we are fishing its funny for the 1st 10 mins and then i am ready for him to be at home. He and gretchen are becomming better friends everyday!!! We love him just as we do Gretchen, he isnt too scared of anything and loves to camp... He will always be treated as a baby!!

The girl

The girl
Gretchen Mae was born July of 2009, She is your normal smart beautiful girl. She loves to be the center of attention but also can play by herself. She is VERY VERY active she just goes till she crashes. She has NEVER been a crier from the day we brought her home. She is rough and tough, she doesnt cry unless she is really hurt!! She is always got a smile on her face and has surely brighten our family up!! We are cherishing every minute we have with her and are excited for the MANY years to come with her.

The Youngest Boy

The Youngest Boy
Gunner James Lee was born November 2011...7 pounds 13 ozs, 20 inches long!! We are thrilled to have our new addition!!!

Twitter

Who i like to read

  • Spiritually Unequal Marriage
    Dealing with Disappointment
    2 years ago
  • PW FULL RSS FEED
    Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
    6 years ago
  • Passionate Homemaking» Passionate Homemaking
    Coconut Vanilla Granola (sugar free, dairy free, gluten free)
    6 years ago
  • MckMama
    4 Ways Your High School Child Benefits from the Performing Arts
    8 years ago
  • Bullington Family Journey
    Bret Michaels Rocks the Fort…Concert Fun!!
    11 years ago
  • giant scoops of joy
    I’ve got a new blog!
    12 years ago
  • Meal Makin Momma
    Frozen Banana Bites
    15 years ago
  • A Journey Not A Race
Show 5 Show All
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.