Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well

Well we got our tree last night and today we went and got the lights for it... I wanted color lights very badly but i went to 3 different stores and no such luck so we went with just white or clear lights... I used colored balls and it turned out pretty good... My tree decorating didnt really turn out how i wanted... I had this vison in my head that gretchen would sit happliy on the floor oohhand awww in her head over the lights and david would be there helping me and we would be in this blissful happy place... In reality gretchen slept and david played a video game while i sat in the kitchen and 1st put the ties on the ornament and then put the ornaments on the tree in silence, then asked david what it looked like he came out said good and returned to his game!!! Oh well the tree is done exceept i have to find a tree topper that i like... I have presents to wrap but will prob wait till tomorrow..

I got all the gifts out in the mail last night and everyone will get them by chirstmas eve!! Got my chirstmas cards out today so people should start getting them maybe on tues..Sent out right about 100 cards!!! I love getting and sending christmas cards!!! Gretchen has a few gifts under the tree and and more to come!! We talked to Nikki tonight and she said macy was very adimit about getting gretchen something for christmas i cant wait to see what it is!!! Well i think i am going to try and sleep for a few while gretchen is napping (i doubt it,but we ccan try)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like the way it went at my house...Jeff and Tyler played games and occasionally said I should hang something somewhere else

Crystal said...

pics????

Crystal said...

Hey - it is ok that you did it by yourself - you can do it your way without any arguments or having to let him have his way. Plus now you have a great photo prop. Always look at the positive side of stuff.

I so did not mail any cards - we emailed out and handed some out.